Kangertech Protank II Glassomizer
New Version Features:
- Stronger base
- All parts are replaceable! Glue-free
- Kangertech Glass Cartomizer
- Crystal clear e-cig glass tank made with sturdy and long lasting Pyrex glass material
- Bottom wick system to soak up all the e-juice
- Holds 2.5ml of e-liquid
- The atomizer head is interchangeable and easy to replace
- No leaking
- Threading: 510
- Compatible with eGo and eVic batteries
- One Protank II
- Bottom base
- One extra Coil and two extra O-Rings
- Ring that is decorated in a mosaic of diamond shapes.
Put Your Kangartech Protank II Glassomizer Together
- Form a complete unit by putting the three parts together.
- Turn the cartomizer upside down, and then unscrew the connector.
- Use either the dropper or syringe to easily fill with VaporXpress e-juice. Do not put more than 2.5 ml e-liquid in tank.
- Carefully twist the connector on, and then connect it to your battery. Vape and enjoy!
Simple to Replace the Coil Head/Atomizer
Turn the glass cartomizer upside down, and then twist the connector off. Take out the entire burnt coil unit from the bottom, and replace it with a new one. It couldn't be more simple!
Five Reasons Glassomizers Are Superior to Other E-Cig Tanks
Glassomizers are the newest type of clearomizer in the electronic cigarette industry, which is one reason they are desirable to those who enjoy vaping. Glassomizers are superior to other e-cig tanks for several reasons, and you will definitely want to try one yourself once you understand why they are supreme.
1. Glassomizers Are Powerful
Glass cartomizers are strong and built to last. They are made with Pyrex glass, whereas clearomizers are made with plastic. Electronic cigarette tanks made with polycarbonate (PC) are transparent like glass; however, they are not as durable. Plastic clearomizers, especially those made with polycarbonate, are prone to cracking when they are filled with highly acidic or corrosive e-juices, such as apple, banana, cinnamon, clove, and mint. However, glass cartomizers will not crack under the pressure of these flavors.
2. Glassomizers Are High Quality, yet Cost Effective
When you purchase a glass tank, you are getting a high-quality product at an excellent price. Clearomizers made with plastic cost less, but they have to be replaced often. On average, one clearomizer costs $7, whereas a superior glass tank costs $20. In the long run, a glass tank will save you money.
3. Glass Cartomizers Produce Optimum Tasting E-Liquids
Glass cartomizers create a flavorful vaping experience that other clearomizers can't compare to. Glass tanks produce a clean taste because they don't have a plastic aftertaste. In addition, it is difficult to get some flavors and scents completely out of plastic cartomizers. However, glass cartomizers don't absorb e-liquids because they are non porous; therefore, you can change e-juices without having to worry about the old and new flavors mixing.
4. Glassomizers Are Healthy
Pyrex glass, the material glass tanks are made from, is healthy, safe, and it doesn't contain BPA (Bisphenol A). Plastic tanks are made from either polycarbonate or polypropylene (PP). Polycarbonate clearomizers contain BPA, a chemical that makes these tanks lightweight, shatter-resistant, and transparent.
However, there is controversy rather BPA is a safe ingredient to use when making plastic, which leads some consumers to avoid it. Both the FDA and the National Toxicology Program at the National Institutes of Health have some concern regarding results BPA may have on the behavior, brain, and prostate gland in young children, including infants and fetuses. In 2010, Canada stated that BPA was toxic. In addition, certain studies found that plastic can leak into foods, particularly those that are hot.
5. Glassomizers Are Classy – Captivating – Innovative – And In Demand
Glass tanks are new and innovative, which makes them distinguishable and in demand. They are also thick, yet crystal clear, giving them a classy, captivating look. Some glass cartomizers, such as the Kanger Protank, are made with chrome plated hard metals and Pyrex glass, making them even more luxurious and stylish. If you pair the Kanger Protank Glass Cartomizer with a silver battery, you will have one sweet looking electronic cigarette. Glass cartomizers have a natural beauty that bewitches both men and women.
Now that you know more about glassomizers, are you ready to try one for yourself?